Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A need

I have a need...
I will be coming home on oct. 16 BUT I don't have a car to get me around anymore. So, I know that I serve a big God and that He knows all my needs. And, I know thatoften He meets needs when we make the needs known.

So, the need is a car. My thought is: Can I borrow yours? Ha. Well really it is, do you have an "extra" car that I can borrow from mid Oct to Feb- or anytime in between?
Mostly I would use it just to get around Austin, but might use it to take small tripsto New Braunfels, Houston, and Dallas, and Flatonia.

If you can help or know someone who might be able to help me in this need, then pleaseemail me at aggienat@hotmail.com. That would be a HUGE blessing because Austin is much bigger than Mbale so I can't exactly walk everywhere I need to go and there are no boda-boda bicycle men that can ride me around either. Ha. :)

No comments: