Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Monday, September 1, 2008

Funny story

SO funny today. I cannot believe how ironic this situation was…

Well, first you must know that I have a great friend here, Glenn, who is quite the joker. We go to the gym every day and sometimes he “tries” to follow me into the girls locker room to be funny. Usually I am able to hold him back at the door or quickly shoo him away. Well today he was feeling funny and tried to follow me. Usually I swing the door open as if I didn’t care but today I opened it slowly, as if to peep in, and said, “Nope, you can’t enter. There are naked girls in there.” But as the crack of the door was closing I saw something unexpected move. Then I realized what I had actually seen… a boob… of a lady laying on the bench that sits in front of the lockers that are right by the door to the entrance of the girls locker room (sorry if I have offended some of you by saying boob… this is not a bad story I promise).

So, a bit shocked myself, I let the door close quickly. Glenn persisted to joke about wanting to enter and I said, “No, really there is a naked woman in there.” Thinking I was making excuses for him not to enter he said, “It’s ok!” So, what am I to do??? I just opened the door and walked in, with it wide enough and him standing in lines sight to be able to see the surprise I had seen. HA!! That is what you get for being stubborn! I was very tickled inside that everything had played out as it had. How ironic that I had jokingly said there was a naked woman before I knew there actually was. Ha. It still makes me giggle.

When I walked into the gym, I found him with his head down as I went over and laughed at him in an “I told you so” kind of way. --- random.. as I had entered I asked the lady if she was sick, thinking maybe she was overheated, and she simply replied, “No. I just wanted to expose myself.” Ha. Well ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest story I've heard in a long time!

debs

Anonymous said...

Ha! Great story Nat. An email coming your way soon!

Love you and miss you ALOT.
Eddie

Anonymous said...

natalie ann!! poor glenn. hahahh.
love you,
steph