Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Waa HOO!!

Wow. I can't tell you how excited I am. God is an AWESOME provider. I got an update on my current funds for fundraising and haven't stopped dancing around the house since. I still have a long way to go, but Wow. He provides and uses the whole body of Christ to do so because we can't do it alone. And, there seems to continue to be things in my proposed budget that are less expensive than planned for... for example insurance!! So, I will continue to praise Him as I see Him moving.

And there are less than 2 weeks until I arrive in Uganda. Crazy. I have been packing and gathering and trying to fully embrace that i am leaving so soon. Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

photobugthatsme said...

Hey Natalie... It is Dee Dee Hoelscher. God is indeed GOOD! I'm so very excited for you and your upcoming stay in Mbale and will be praying for how God is going to use you for His Glory and bless your socks off in the process. I look forward to visiting your blogspot frequently... :-) Godspeed and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for you, like butterflies in my stomach excited for you!