Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



Hello. Well i have been away and the internet has been off for like 12 days, so i havent had much connection with the outside world. I am eager to share photos and their stories but right now it is too late to continue on the internet.

But I did want to say I am doing well. I am headed to Mama and Pastor's house tomorrow (Christmas Eve) and will spend the night there. Christmas day we have a special service at church and then come home for a feast. So, although the weather gets hotter by the day, I am eager for my second Ugandan Christmas.

I hope your day is filled with the joy knowing that just as the people of long ago were waiting for a Messiah to come, we to can wait in expectation for the RETURN of our Saviour. Be blessed!

No comments: