Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SKYPE

It is downloaded and seems to be working, though I have yet to actually talk with someone. But it is worth a try. Currently it is only on the computer at LCH, meaning that i will only have access during the daytime (which is late night for Texans-but i know some of you are late night owls).

user name: natalierolf
(note: there is no "e" at the end of my last name on this)

So, maybe this will be a way to connect with more of you. I hope so.

4 comments:

Jacquline said...

IT WORKS!!!!!! I GOT TO TALK TO NATALIE FOR 45 MINUTES TODAY...it was so awesome! No phone cards, nothing kicking us off the phone...still the delay (I mean come on, it is Uganda!!!)

And we are praying that in 10 days she will too have access to a camera so that we can all see her BEAUTIFUL face! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I love you dearly my friend and can't wait to talk again very soon!

XOXO. Jacquline

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS! Kim doesn't have a camera either, but we could definitely chat. Keem does so maybe we could have a little skype party one night/day for you. When you say "night owl" how late does that mean?

Love you!
Eddie

Anonymous said...

sweet action...that is so much FUN!!! love you Nat

Kimo said...

So apparently I can't add you to my list because I can't find you. I think it only finds you if you're online. LAME! It's pretty late here, about midnight, so you should be on anyway! Let's be on at the same time real soon! Love you, Nat!