Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Friday, January 4, 2008

Pictures from family trip to Kenya

Family Christmas trip...











the baboon that chased us from the gazebo, wanting our peanuts. But we didn’t know this at first and so we ran, with this large fanged animal chasing us close behind until we realized that he was not out to eat us, only trick us into giving him food out of fear.


Mama Aida and Pastor Morris. They are in the States now until Feb, so keep a look out for them on the streets of America.


These are half of my brothers and sisters I stay with at home. Left to right: me, Nuruh, Winnie, Phoebe, Glenn


The hot springs at Lake Bogoria National Park



Testing the waters… this water IS really boiling. In fact, some people bring eggs to boil in the lake water.


I have now crossed the equator in both Uganda and Kenya.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW!!! I love the pictures of the flamingos and rhino!!! I want to develop copies...you are becoming quite the photographer Ms. Rolfe...

Love, love, love you and the pictures :)

XOXOXO,
Jac

Anonymous said...

Those are some sweet action pics!!! Love em, told Bret last night about all that was going on and Erin came over for dinner...so I let them know how you are doing. Hope everything is getting better over in kenya...Love you Nat,
Ash

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love you, Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Rhino picture!!! Love, love, love you.

Eddie