Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Monday, January 7, 2008

FYI

I love the emails and blog comments that I have gotten from you. Even more, it is always SO SO exciting to get snail mail. If you have time to write and send a letter through the post then also know that I LOVE getting photos. I put them up on my wall. So, just an FYI that photos are fun because I probably would not have thought of sending them if roles were reversed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie!! It's your birthday, so HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I tried to call you a few times in the evening your time, but kept getting the busy signal =( I hope you are enjoying your day and celebrating your wonderful, blessed 25 years. I am so excited for you and amazed at God's mighty work in your life. I praise Him for you my sweet friend!!