Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Scripture Memory Challenge 2016

As the new year has begun, I have challenged myself to try an memorize a new scripture each week of the year. Some of these are one sentence, some a few verses long.

Being one who loves a friendly "competition," I would love to have a few others join me to help hold one another accountable. Please let me know if you do.

I have left one week each month open for you to place a scripture of your choice, possible something that the Lord is teaching you.

And I am taking suggestions for scripture to fill into the second and third quarters of the year.

May we hide God's Word in our heart together.


LINK to Scripture Memory Challenge 2016



1 comment:

Cyrus said...

Happy birthday Miss!!!