Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ghetto Thugs...

Bag ......................................................................... $5
Journal .................................................................... $10
Blockbuster rental ..................................................... $5.56
Bible ....................................................................... $25
Ghetto thugs breaking into the car
and stealing all my support letters
and prayer cards .................................................. priceless


Yes, it is true. I was in Houston this weekend and someone broke the window of the car and stole the bag with my prayer cards and thank you/support letters. SO lame. And that is all they got. There was nothing else valuable in the car, and I know this stuff is not valuable to anyone but me. BUT I am sure they were very surprised (and dissapointed) when, instead of a bag to earthly treasures, they found the Bible and all my secrets (in my journal). Hopefully the Lord will use it to change their hearts and draw them closer to Him.

SO... to all my family and friends outside of MBC... there has been a minor delay, but your letters are coming.

Other than that, I had a great visit in Houston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!