Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life in the fast lane...

Well, it is hard for me to believe how quickly my time is going. I have almost been in the US for a month now. Wow. And I can say now that I do feel like I have adjusted past the
"re-integration" shock. That is good because for a while big groups were a bit overwhelming and exhausting. But I bless the Lord for His help in adjusting. He is my Rock and consistent in all circumstances.

I have my first official speaking "gig" (for lack of better word... I know there is one buy my mind has blanked) at my Granny's church tomorrow night (Flatonia Baptist Church). Surprisingly, I don't feel as nervious as expected. Hopefully my nerves will stay subdued tomorrow. I feel much better about speaking though because I just get to boast in the Lord and what He is doing at LCH and how much I love the kids. That is easy enough.

I can't believe how my time will fly by being here. As I look at my calendar, dates are already getting filled up by visits or holiday events.

And I have already been blessed to see the Lord move in provision in different areas that I have prayed for. I love how He works all things in His timing and perfectly. Truly my heart rejoices.

So, that is a little update on me. Hope you are well and I would love to hear from you (especially since there will not be a 20 second delay in our speaking, like it is when I am in Africa!)

4 comments:

Kimo said...

Na-tah-lee! (that's supposed to be like they say in Uganda!) I love, Love, LOVE that you are back in the States...even if it is for a little while. First, I love the new look of your blog. Looks so hip and cool! Second, your dad is totally cool...no matter what you say! Finally, I get to see you next week and you get to meet my little munchkins! I told them yesterday you were coming and they were bummed it wasn't that same day. There's just no pleasing them! Love you so much!

Kimo

sleepy sheep said...

Hey Natalie! I just wanted to say hi! hope you are having an awesome week. Sounds like your quite busy!

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!