Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Friday, November 9, 2007

You can send me mail!!

I wanted everyone to know, despite my scepticism, mail from the US does arrive in Uganda in a timely manner (about 10 days). So, you can send me mail if you so desire. Probably only a letter though because packages are very expensive.

If you want to write me or send a photo of what you have been up to, send it to:

Natalie Rolfe
Lulwanda Children's Home
P.O. Box 1650
Mbale, Uganda

The postage costs about $0.90 or one "forever/liberty bell" stamp.

I will write more this weekend to upload about how life if, but overall, I am still loving it here.

Please pray for unity and oneness to be continued at the children's home and among the staff.

2 comments:

Alex & Tonya said...

That is so great Nat! I will send you something SOON! I am praying for you and LOVE you!!!

Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
It's great to be able to keep up with what's going on in your life. The Lord has really blessed you and the kids you are teaching. I will continue to pray for you and your "kids". I love you, Aunt Jenny