Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A one way ticket to Uganda

The date has been set and honestly it is kind-of unreal. October 20 I will be flying out. There were waves of emotions today from excited, to relieved, to nervious, to calm, and all in between. Praise God that He is the keeper of all emotions and that this is His plan and His timing.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Natalie, I hope I'll have a chance to see you before you leave but if I don't remember that you are in my prayers and that you are loved very much. I look forward to reading your blog and hearing all about what the Lord is doing in your life. Your mother would be very proud of you! I love you, Aunt Jenny

Jeanette and Greg said...

Greg & I are excited for you to bless these children & to receive blessings yourself. We share in your joy & journey..it's a great idea to blog so we can follow along.

love, Jeanette & Greg Dini

ting said...

excited for you and praying ahead of your arrival!