Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lulwanda Monthly Prayer Calendar

There are no bells and whistles here, but I have been wanting to create a monthly prayer calendar for Lulwanda for a long time. Here it is.

The intention is that it can be used over and over each month, so although it is in calendar format focus on the NUMBER that corresponds with that month's date (rather than the day of the week position). Sorry if that is too much of an obvious statement.

Here is the link. (Let me know if it doesn't work)

LCH Monthly Prayer Calendar

(I put mine in a ziploc bag and taped it to the inside of my shower so I can be praying for specific children each morning)

No comments: