Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Rats!!

Because it is worth sharing (again for some of you)….

After a month of living at Tendo in May, I came home to some unwelcome visitors who had taken up nightly residence. (YUCK!!)

So, after some locally made rat traps failed me, I went to the "expert trap."


And it worked. 

BUT, there was just one problem…
Sticky traps are just that- sticky- not deadly. 
So, I was left with a problem.
And then this happened...

(But first this picture is necessary to understand my side)



 (Some friends question my logic, but it still seems to make sense to me… 
surely the bleach fumes would poison it, right?!)




1 comment:

Lisa Perry said...

I am reading this again and crying laughing all over again!!!