Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Friday, September 18, 2015

Baby Nagudi

We just finished a great school holiday with the children that was filled with many different activities, events, and special classes. One of the weekly Wednesday events was to visit St. Kizito Babies Home with a group of Lulwanda children.  It is always so sweet to see the LCH kids interacting with these little ones, especially some of the "tougher" boys who surprise me how tender and intentional they are with the babies. 

I had some children write "articles" about some of the holiday events. Here is an article from Robinah:

Another thing I enjoyed is going to St. Kizito. I went to St. Kizito and I found my best baby who my heart says that one. I liked my friend and I enjoyed being with her. I like her because she does not cry so much. I enjoyed playing with her in the house, bathing her, giving her clothes, giving her food, and singing for her and she was sleeping. I also enjoyed playing with other babies and the most baby I like was Nagudi and when I came back I wrote a letter to her. -Robbinah



Robinah was part of the first group to go and sent this letter with o elf the girls that was in the second group, to give to her new friend Nagudi. How sweet is this?!?!







No comments: