Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I got a book from Granny today that I am about to start reading called, TOO BUSY NOT TO PRAY by Bill Hybels.

Interesting thought. And how can I pick up the book to read if I have not prayed that day. Good accountability too. Think about it.... too busy NOT to pray. If only I really believe and lived by that. Lord, let that statement be true of me and infiltrated into all of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photo and the blog facelift. I guess Jac helped you figure the picture thing out? Can't wait to see you.

Love, love,
Eddie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Sandy and I got your blog address through your Aunt Jean. I deal with UP and am from South Africa and your aunt told me all about you. Keep up the good work.