Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Monday, September 22, 2014

An adventure abroad… my first English wedding

My first English wedding…

Tiffany and Steve Carter

My beautiful, sweet, cherished best friend and housemate of the past 3.5 years moved back to England and got married. How blessed and thankful I was to be able to be part of her special day.

With only a few months to plan the details, Tiff did a great job bringing class and fun together. Vibrant colors, small touches, an ice cream truck, and to top it off, the reception was at a safari park.



Here a few more photos of the day. I posted some on FB, so I don't want to repeat those.



The church in Luton was so gorgeous! 


All brides are beautiful on their wedding day, but Tiff was truly stunning.




No comments: