Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Friday, April 18, 2014

I have TEAMMATES!!

My heart has been overwhelmingly blessed by the grace and love that the 44 Ugandan staff of LCH have shown me everyday. As the only expat staff member, I have learned so many lessons and been loved well.

But to everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven. And in this season, God has brought teammates to join me at Lulwanda. 

The Palmer family officially moved to Uganda in February. They have already been such a blessing to LCH, but even-more-so to me. I love them so much already! 


Bobbi is a teacher by profession and is focusing on homeschooling their two children, Lilly and Jackson.  John's background is in city/neighborhood planning/development and will be serving as the treasurer and development planner at LCH. Jackson is 10 years old and loves adventures and asking questions. Lilly is 6 years old and makes up songs, jokes, and lots of other imaginations. 


I am so blessed to have them not only as teammates, but also as friends. 
(And to make things even better, they just live 4 houses down the road from me!)

No comments: