Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Don't Waste Fun

So today I walked out of the Main Hall and saw this...


Thanks to my time at TbarM Camp, all that went through my head 
when seeing this fountain of water pouring over the fence was: 
DON'T WASTE FUN. DON'T WASTE FUN. DON'T WASTE FUN. 

So we didn't. :)

We played.

 We captured our friends to force them in the water.

We sang and danced.


 We sloshed in the mud.

And sopping wet, in my work clothes, I was so thankful that this is my job.

What a great time we had. 

Thank you Lord for unexpected fun and the freedom to make the most of it. 

(Don't worry, the plumber came and fixed it)

1 comment:

Kim Berry said...

I love it! Way to not waste fun!!