Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our country in 50 years.

 A day in the life...

The other day I stopped by the post office to buy stamps.  But they didn't have any in stock.  So, I went to the gas station to get some gas.  But they were out of gas.  So, I went to another station.  But they too were out of gas.  Luckily, the 3rd place I stopped I found they had fuel so decided to fill up.  As we say, TIA.

This week Uganda celebrated it Jubilee Independence of 50 years.  The newspaper has been running a competition in its weekly kids magazine for children to design and send in the Uganda they want to see in 50 more years to come.  Lulwanda Children's Home has had some shining stars.


These are the two Faith's listed above.  We have also had 2 other winners.

No comments: