Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Can you help?

The Lord has been so good in allowing me to spend every other Christmas holiday in the States/Uganda.  This year, I plan to be back in the States (even hoping to come home a bit early to join in on the Thanksgiving turkey :)

While in Texas I plan to spend time with family and friends and to travel within the state to visit various churches to share all that God is doing at Lulwanda Children's Home.

BUT in order to do this traveling I am in need of a vehicle.  That is where you come in.  Do you have an extra vehicle I could borrow for the whole or part of my time?  Did you just buy a new car and are planning to sell your old one (but could wait on selling, let me borrow it, and then sell it later)?  Does your no-longer-driving grandparent have a car I could borrow?  Will you be on vacation and need a car-sitter?

Here are some of the details:
- I will be based in Austin, Texas with my family
- My hopeful dates in the States are around the 19th Nov - 31st Jan
- I will likely be driving to New Braunfels, Houston area, Dallas area, and around Austin

Please let me know if you might be able to help me get some wheels for part or all of the time I will be home.  Thank you.

natinuganda@gmail.com

1 comment:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

So, I wish You God's blessings in Your decisions :) To Christmas is a lot of time, but I think this time will go very fastly. Greetings from Poland :)