Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this : to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27

Monday, March 7, 2011

Back in Uganda

Proudly showing off the rice that came from our farming project in Namajje.
We harvested 4 sacks of rice hulls (while the children said will make 2 bags of pure rice).

I arrived in Mbale on March 3, grateful that none of my luggage (aka wonderful treasures from America) got lost in transition. I am so glad to be back. And luckily, today was a public holiday so I got to play with the kids all day (instead of them being at school).


But God was so faithful during my time in America. One of my prayers was that He would give me new opportunities to share what He is doing at LCH. And that He did. I was interviewed by a reporter of the newspaper in Midland, Texas. Feel free to click on the article linked below.

http://www.mywesttexas.com/life/faith/article_3f468433-512c-50d8-a436-110dcff7b210.html


(In the printed copy, there are 2 wonderful photos of me and the children)

I look forward to sharing more about my life and the life of the children at LCH. Thank you for praying for us.

3 comments:

Jacquline said...

Love it and so glad you are home safely.... kisses and hugs for everyone! Talk soon. <3

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link and the inspiration you are. namibia days don't seem like they were that long ago. can't wait to read more. audrey :)

Unknown said...

Natalie,
I am more excited than ever about your work and what God is doing there at Lulwanda. Glad you are back but miss you already.