It is almost hard to believe, but TODAY I am flying out of Uganda and headed back to Texas (Depart 00:40 on Dec. 10 Uganda time= 3:40pm Dec 9 Texas time). In preparing to come "home", I would like you to pray with me over some specific things:
- that my big toe would heal properly (without infection) . (I kicked a ball and then was bleeding. Not sure really what happened.)
- that the Lord would ready my heart for the transition back to Western culture
- safe journeys as I travel to the airport and for flights to go smoothly
- fruitful and fun time with my family
- opportunities to share with new groups/people about what God is doing at LCH (If you have a small group, etc. that would be interested, please let me know)
- wisdom in what tactics to use for my personal fundrasing
- refreshment and change in my heart (specifically I am praying Psalm 139:23-24) and that my soul would be satisfied more and more in God's love for me
Thank you for praying. I hope that I will get to see many of you when I am home. I am planning to visit Houston area, Midland, New Braunfels, and Dallas area. And then I will see where God leads me :)
God bless you!
PS: Since I have been out of the country, I am seeking recommendations for a good/Christian dentist and eye doctor. Let me know if you have one (in the Austin area or even one of the cities I will be visiting). Thanks.